Title: Senior Multi-Skilled Craftsman
Pay Rate: $25+/hr (starting pay rate determined by skill and experience level)
Union - YES
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
1. Adhere to all mill and departmental safety policies and procedures.
2. Fork Truck Qualified
3. Ability to lift 50 lbs overhead
4. Must be willing to perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain new and existing production and facility equipment according to safety procedures, predictive and productive maintenance systems, and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
5. Must be willing to work any shift and be on call to provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
6. Must be a strong team member willing to work as assigned with good interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
7. Must be capable of analyzing process data and making decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
8. Must be willing to perform plumbing, carpentry and painting as assigned
9. Perform Filter changes for trim system, electrical and HVAC equipment as directed
10. Documented experience as an electrician in an industrial setting.
11. Documented experience as a mechanic/pneumatics/instrumentation tech in an industrial setting.
12. Detailed knowledge of drives and motors
13. Experience working with computers, drives, controllers on equipment and ability to use computer software including Microsoft Office Suite
14. Ability to learn and use business management software
15. Basic knowledge of Fire Alarm Circuitry
16. Ability to work on ladders, lifts, cranes, etc
17. Knowledge and experience of Power Distribution
18. Ability to read and interpret Blue Prints, Schematics, Ladder Logic, Equipment Manuals, and Electrical diagrams
19. Welding skills desired
20. HVAC knowledge and troubleshooting skills desired.
21. Perform mechanic skills including but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.