Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic II
Location: Baldwinsville, NY
Base Pay: $25.00-29.00 Starting
Responsible for ensuring equipment and machinery down-time is kept to a minimum by performing the necessary maintenance. Perform building maintenance as necessary. Complete duties in a safe, sanitary and efficient manner. An employee working in this area is expected to operate as a member of a team, which includes assisting one another as needed. This position provides assistance to Mechanic I for production line equipment maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting. In the absence of the Maintenance Mechanic II the Maintenance Technician will perform this job function.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Mechanic I Duties and Responsibilities.
• Make modifications and perform upkeep on existing equipment.
• Respond immediately to production requests. Assess equipment, perform adjustments, repair/replace as needed.
• Perform and document line changeovers for product variety.
• Support creation of Maintenance Work Practices for routine changeovers and PMs.
• Support creation of Training content for maintenance tasks.
• Support a full range of complex layout, assembly, and precise installation for new and used equipment.
• Create estimates and requisitions for necessary materials or parts for projects.
• Assist maintenance and production personnel in problem solving activities.
• Complete assignments in a timely manner.
• Attend seminars, workshops and classes on maintenance related subjects and teach others.
• Keep legible, detailed, and accurate records and logs.
• Load/unload parts and machinery as instructed.
• Minimize downtime by utilizing skills to create operational efficiencies.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Mechanic II Duties