Job Title: Mitigation Manager
Salary and Hours: $60-75k base rate with 90 day review for raise. Eligible for yearly bonus.
Location: Large territory from Northern NY to Binghamton
About Us: At Paul Davis, we help property owners put their lives back together after a traumatic event such as fire, water, storm or other unexpected catastrophes occur. If you like helping others and would enjoy the reward of knowing that you helped someone rebuild their home, their business, and their lifestyle, come talk to us! Paul Davis is currently looking for a Mitigation Manager (MM) in the CNY area. We are looking for individuals who are results driven and have some sales experience. If you are self-motivated and like to be rewarded on your ability to produce, this job is for you!
Job Summary: The MM works with property owners and insurance professionals after events such as a fire or flood to clean up and repair damage to residential and commercial property. As the MM, you will be on scene after property disasters to accurately scope projects, write mitigation estimates and sign work for our production teams to complete. You will build relationships with insurance professionals and communicate with property owners the expectations to mitigate their loss and provide a clean, safe environment. You will interact with property owners, claim adjusters, property managers, and trades people on a daily basis. This position requires the ability to manage your time efficiently, strong people skills, attention to detail, computer skills and a strong work ethic. The incumbent must work as part of a team to ensure good customer service while meeting a strict set of reporting guidelines for our insurance carrier partners.
Daily Duties and Responsiblities:
• Calls on adjusters, property managers and other direct referral sources to support overall marketing.
• Receive loss assignments.
• Work directly with mitigation staff to contact and be on-site in as timely of fashion as deemed appropriate.
• Prepares and estimates an accurate scope, signs contract and secures agreed price in a timely fashion (typically within 48 hours of the inspection or according to program requirements for specific losses/carriers).
• Coordinates, monitors and supervises customer/homeowner quality service on a day to day basis.
• Achieves an average NPS of seventy-five (75%) or higher.
• Provides input to other management based on observations from the field.
• Communicates and analyzes competitive activity.
• Deliver necessary paperwork and maintain relationship with insurer.
• Deliver necessary paperwork to property owner and secure contract.
• Deliver necessary paperwork to recon and admin departments.
• Facilitate coordination with mortgage company when necessary to receive funds.
• Supports with Customer Service that all QA/Warranty work is completed in a timely fashion.
• Professionally represent the PDR principles of honesty and integrity.
Qualifications and Skills: