Job Title: Dock & Door Tech/Installer
Location: Syracuse branches
Pay Rate: $23.00-33.00/hour Experience levels will determine starting pay rate.
Shift: 1st Shift M-F.
Benefits Package includes: free medical/vision and 401K with company match. Prerequisites include Physical and Substance testing, and a valid and clean driver’s license.
Job Summary: Responsibilities include traveling to customer locations to install and perform high quality service repairs on all loading dock equipment such as dock levelers, vehicle restraints, dock shelters, dock seals, dock bumpers, commercial doors, rolling steel doors, speed roll doors, trash compactors, cardboard balers, etc. ensuring service meets the customer, business, and quality standards and requirements.
• High School diploma or equivalent; Technical school graduate desired not required
• Hydraulics, Mechanical and Electrical aptitude a must
• Must have and maintain a valid NYS driver’s license free of major infractions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Must have knowledge of hydraulics, mechanical and electrical systems
• Be able to read and understand Schematics
• Must be able to weld vertically and safely operate power tools, lifts, hoists, hydraulic jacks and material handling equipment
• Knowledge of maintenance and repair work
• Excellent organizational skills, communicate verbally and in writing
• Knowledge of computers, tablets, completing paperwork on time
• Willingness to learn and attend training classes